Pages

May 7, 2013

In Focus: Our Moon Has Blood Clots by Rahul Pandita



    I can’t fathom why all this is happeninng.If Kashmiris are demanding Azadi,why do the Pandits have to be killed?Why do we have to leave our house,where I play freely,and ride my cycle,and exchange comics with my friends?How is the burning of a temple or molesting a Pandit lady on the road going to help in the cause of Azadi?

  (Our Moon Has Blood Clots:The Exodus of Kashmiri Pandits,2013,Random House India)

PS: the review of this book will be published soon.

-nikhimenon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles
I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and up to
now? I amazed with the research you made to make this
actual post extraordinary. Wonderful process!



My webpage ... tao of badass

Anonymous said...

Thanks very nice blog!

Visit my webpage :: crack password